View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:49 am



Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
[Feature Request] Post's per Page 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:50 pm
Posts: 545
Location: Michigan
Post [Feature Request] Post's per Page
I have an internet connection that can handle pretty much everything thrown at it, and then some. If possible can we have a few options on how many posts per page are displayed? I typically choose a hundred or so, for my convenience. Thanks!

_________________
Get Ready to Ignite


Mon May 25, 2009 5:46 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:52 pm
Posts: 1356
Post Re: [Feature Request] Post's per Page
SeriousPaul wrote:
I have an internet connection that can handle pretty much everything thrown at it, and then some. If possible can we have a few options on how many posts per page are displayed? I typically choose a hundred or so, for my convenience. Thanks!

This one should be available via your UCP.

_________________
Morality, good and evil, comes from man, not gods.


Mon May 25, 2009 5:53 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:50 pm
Posts: 545
Location: Michigan
Post Re: [Feature Request] Post's per Page
Sigh, I feel like a fool. Sorry.

_________________
Get Ready to Ignite


Mon May 25, 2009 6:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 930
Location: Hartford, CT
Post Re: [Feature Request] Post's per Page
Continue like that, Walkerp and I feel lonely at the bottom of the geek cred' food chain.


Mon May 25, 2009 10:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:50 pm
Posts: 545
Location: Michigan
Post Re: [Feature Request] Post's per Page
I changed my posts per page to 100, but the main page of each forum still displays as if I had 10 or so per page.

_________________
Get Ready to Ignite


Fri May 29, 2009 2:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:52 pm
Posts: 1356
Post Re: [Feature Request] Post's per Page
SeriousPaul wrote:
I changed my posts per page to 100, but the main page of each forum still displays as if I had 10 or so per page.

I think I misunderstood you. This would be posts per page in the thread. We do not have a means to change the number of posts per forum index displayed. I will look for a mod.

_________________
Morality, good and evil, comes from man, not gods.


Fri May 29, 2009 2:54 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:16 pm
Posts: 2855
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
Post Re: [Feature Request] Post's per Page
Bill beat me to it - that setting is for posts in a given thread. I don't know of any mod that allows for a varied number of threads per forum...

_________________
The rules are my slave, not my master. - Old Geezer

I'm reaching out for something, touching nothing's all I ever do.

If you're interested in GaryCon


Fri May 29, 2009 3:00 pm
Profile E-mail
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:50 pm
Posts: 545
Location: Michigan
Post Re: [Feature Request] Post's per Page
No, sorry I'm not being clear.

In my preferences I've set my "Posts per Page" option to 100. But when I open the Tabletop RPG's Forum and I look at the Creative Agenda thread, which has 112 pots. However in the main TTRPG forum it displays as if it were 12 pages, with 10 post per page. It should display as 2 pages, with 100 posts on page 1, and 12 on page 2.

Does that make sense?

_________________
Get Ready to Ignite


Sat May 30, 2009 3:54 am
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:52 pm
Posts: 1356
Post Re: [Feature Request] Post's per Page
SeriousPaul wrote:
No, sorry I'm not being clear.

In my preferences I've set my "Posts per Page" option to 100. But when I open the Tabletop RPG's Forum and I look at the Creative Agenda thread, which has 112 pots. However in the main TTRPG forum it displays as if it were 12 pages, with 10 post per page. It should display as 2 pages, with 100 posts on page 1, and 12 on page 2.

Does that make sense?

That is a bug in the mod. I have been dealing with some other stuff but it is on the list.

_________________
Morality, good and evil, comes from man, not gods.


Sat May 30, 2009 10:07 am
Profile E-mail WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:50 pm
Posts: 545
Location: Michigan
Post Re: [Feature Request] Post's per Page
Thanks for your hard work! I appreciate it!

_________________
Get Ready to Ignite


Sat May 30, 2009 2:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.