View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Dark Ages HeroQuest 

Post Re: Dark Ages HeroQuest
walkerp wrote:
He's been posting over at Droog's forum in the last couple of weeks, but they are typically short. So he seems healthy enough to type and think.

Well it's a matter of interpretation... I would argue that indulging in Settembrini's prose is a clear sign of decreasing sanity ;)

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Hey Droog, I see that you've got a new Dark Ages HeroQuest thread up! I am finally able to post here on the Haven again. Woot! :D

Ansgar mac Bevan is ready to go! Are our characters gathered there at this meeting as observers?

"The Dude abides."

Tue May 31, 2011 1:38 pm

I'm still a bit hazy as to how this works without chaos. My suggestion for some ground rules for this game:

1. I'll open scenes and decide when to close them. If anybody wants a particular scene, or if you want a scene closed, ask me. I'll probably cut between scenes now and then.

2. If there's a scene open, and your chr could conceivably be in the scene, you can enter it if you want.

3. If there's a post directly aimed at a particular chr – e.g. the opening post of the new thread, you should only enter after that chr has responded UNLESS your chr is actually intervening (e.g. "I step forward and hold up my hand towards Kosmas for silence," or something like that).

4. If you're in a scene, and you want to declare a contest, go for it. I will also do that. "Roger suddenly attacks without warning" or "I'll try to persuade him using my Diplomacy" etc.

How's that? So, for example, you could conceivably preempt Kosmas's reply now by jumping in the door and attacking Uther (I'd love to see you try....).

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:37 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22