View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Challenge #1 

Post Re: Challenge #1
doomfistmonk wrote:
Interestingly, you can read that Mephisto book on Google Books. (Just Google "Mephisto Klaus Mann", I don't trust my linking ability today.)

Is it any good?

Thu May 31, 2012 12:40 am

boulet wrote:
doomfistmonk wrote:
Interestingly, you can read that Mephisto book on Google Books. (Just Google "Mephisto Klaus Mann", I don't trust my linking ability today.)

Is it any good?

What do you get when you cross and elephant and a rhino? Elephino! (Hell, if I know.) I haven't read it. It sounds interesting though. The author fled Germany in fear of persecution and wrote this as a characterization of a man who completely sets aside his conscience to climb the party's ladder. I just love the cover of the paperback above because he looks like some kind of villainous super-powered figure.

Thu May 31, 2012 9:42 am
Profile E-mail

Three Women in Black:: A Shadowrun 4 Adventure

Cocktails and chrome. Your team has been hired to provide protective over watch during a high pressured corporate dinner party. Its a black tie affair, when suddenly the team realizes that something is amiss-a murder, a clone...and an evil twin? Things are about to take a turn for the worse as the team faces black magic and corporate intrigue!

Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

The Gorilla of the Gas Bags
Most people didn't even hear about the first death, a mechanic who fell. But the total is now three, and the last was brutally dismembered in her private compartment. The corspe was savaged, almost as if by a beast. Something is loose in this zeppelin, making it's way across the Atlantic, and people are panicking. The Captain has rounded up you and several others to help him track down the killer and put the matter to rest.

(Kind of a pulp homage to Murders in the Rue Morgue. Obviously(?) the creature is a gorilla, or something similar, but who brought it on board and why is it killing? Some shadowy person or persons is behind all of it. Perfect one-shot fare since everyone is confined on the zeppelin.)

Thu May 31, 2012 1:27 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2