View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Let's start a BOL fan club 

Post Re: Let's start a BOL fan club
The only disadvantage I could see in doing it this way is if you have a player that constantly attempts to shoehorn stuff that doesn't really apply to the careers they have listed from one of the careers they don't have listed in order to gain an advantage on any particular roll.

As usual, the GM has the final say for their game, but it could still get annoying if the player is persistant and continuously reaching beyond the limits of what they did choose.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:45 am
Profile E-mail

RedBlok wrote:
The only disadvantage I could see in doing it this way is if you have a player that constantly attempts to shoehorn stuff that doesn't really apply to the careers they have listed from one of the careers they don't have listed in order to gain an advantage on any particular roll.

As usual, the GM has the final say for their game, but it could still get annoying if the player is persistent and continuously reaching beyond the limits of what they did choose.

Well that's true, but then that is really true for any game that has an abusive player.

The group I game with is pretty mature and that wouldn't happen. But like you said, the game master is the final word and can prevent things from getting out of control (as long as the Game Master is good)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:11 pm
Profile E-mail

Well the GM had to work late last night so we did not play. We are trying for next Thursday for BOL and then my usual All Flesh Must Be Eaten Game on MOndays

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:09 am
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4