View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
[Sci-Fi Beta Kappa] Adventure seeds and scenario cascade 

Post [Sci-Fi Beta Kappa] Adventure seeds and scenario cascade
Just in case any o' youse is thinking of blind-testing SFBK (or even simply running it- we aim to publish by April/May this year), have a gander at the revised doc, particularly at pp48-50, where we've added a list of alternative scenario ideas and a scenario cascade. What's that you say, what's a scenario cascade? Good question- you'll find out if you check those pages!

N.B. Please continue to ignore (if you can) the horrible clipart- our artist is working on sketches and cover art even as we sip our cocoa, play CoD and feed the cat. She's also in the first year of an MA course though so progress is currently slowish, but rest assured the final product will be all damn-it-to-Hell fancy-pantsy :D.

EDIT: Link to RPGGeek page here.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:30 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: [Sci-Fi Beta Kappa] Adventure seeds and scenario cascade
Following an almost blind playtest on Tuesday (I was there but tried not to interfere) I've now added GM's and players' cheat sheets (pp48-52).

Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:40 pm
Profile E-mail

Not sure how many folks check the Announcements forum, so here's a link to an announcement there about the ashcan release.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:15 pm
Profile E-mail

So, ashcan version now officially published- yay!! We're selling early bird copies for £2+p&p (i.e. virtually at cost) until the end of May, then £3 thereafter. Early birds will get the amount paid discounted from a future purchase of most likely merch, pdf or e-book, and later birds will get £2 discounted. Please let me know if you're interested in purchasing a copy, either by PMing me here or by e-mailing leomarshalldesigns [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Tue May 07, 2013 11:25 pm
Profile E-mail

Update:
After some discussion in a thread on RPGGeek I've changed the typefaces in order to make the titles and headers more zingy and the body text more readable to folks with dyslexia. I'm now using something called UltraCondensed Sans for the headers, and Oregon LDO for the body. See what you think:

Cover
Insides

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:24 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]