View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
The Pre-Cluster 

Post Re: The Pre-Cluster
Is that the same Sci-Fi guru Baileywolf of RPG.net fame who is also mentioned in SC3 as a 'principle' or 'conundrum' or some-such?

Wed May 25, 2011 3:26 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Post Re: The Pre-Cluster
Thalaba wrote:
Is that the same Sci-Fi guru Baileywolf of RPG.net fame who is also mentioned in SC3 as a 'principle' or 'conundrum' or some-such?

No, Bailywolf is Benjamin Baugh, a brilliant designer and a friend, and inspiration for the Bailey-Wolfe (sic) Index for cataloging aliens in StarCluster 3. Albert Bailey is the co-author of many of my games, including SC 2, SC 3, Cold Space, and FTL Now. Albert is a plasma physicist, who once said "It isn't difficult - it's not brain surgery, it's just rocket science!". Albert generally works on stuff he can't talk about, for customers he can't name, in places he seldom can mention. The last thing I know for sure he was involved with was the airborne laser for Lockheed-Martin. Albert has been a close friend for over thirty years, and is an expert on many things, including religion, politics, and magic as well as physics. He's also a damn fine role-player.

-clash

I FLY BY NIGHT Blog: http://iflybynight.blogspot.com/

Wed May 25, 2011 3:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3